Services for individuals
We use evidence-based psychological models to help adults of all ages who are experiencing either an identified mental health problem or other psychological, emotional or behavioural difficulty. Some of the common problems we work with are listed below. Please note, this is not an exhaustive list.
It is important to us to work exclusively within our areas of competence and expertise. We are therefore not able to offer a service to children. We also do not work with adults experiencing psychosis, bipolar disorder or eating disorders. If you are unsure whether we can help, please do get in touch.
- Managing the psychological impact of a cardiac health condition
- Managing the psychological impact of other long term physical health conditions
- Managing the psychological impact of a long term sports injury
- Working with psychological difficulties associated with older age
- Managing chronic pain
- Managing work related stress
- Low self-esteem
- Sleep difficulties
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Anger management
- Panic attacks
- Social anxiety